Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Following the initial cut scene, make your way down the stairs beside you to drop over the ladder at the bottom and land on the catwalk below.
- Drop down over the next ladder ahead to land on the ground below and make a right, then choose the left side of the fork in the path to start traveling uphill and encounter the J’avo cocoons at the top.
- Eliminate the J’avos that fly above you and make a right across the next walkway, then jump off the end to land on the ground below and continue moving forward to take out the enemy ahead on your right.
- Take your next right along the path shown on the map to shoot down the creatures flying above you and use melee attacks on the J’avos that approach from ground level, then continue moving in the same direction to jump the gap ahead and pick up the first Memory Device.
- Head back the way you came to jump the gap again and clear out the surrounding enemies, then continue moving forward along the path on your map and take out the sniper behind the next ladder.
- Continue past the ladder to eliminate another wave of enemies and fight your way up the inclined path ahead to take out the J’avo on the snowmobile at the top, then turn left towards the closest on-screen key marker and jump the next fence you come across.
- Pick up the second Memory Device and continue moving forward to cross the rickety rope bridge, then vault over the next fence ahead on the other side and make your way around to the right to reach the top of the ridge above.
- Move into the small shack you find at the top and collect the supplies within, then exit the building and make your way around it to collect the final Memory Device.
- Drop off the ridge and use your map to head east so that you cross over the rickety wooden bridge again, then make a left on the other side to commandeer one of the abandoned snowmobiles and drive it south down the long inclined path from before.
- Jump across the same gap you cleared earlier to pick up the first Memory Device and continue moving forward along the path to reach the burning barrel above, then pick up the sniper rifle off the bench behind it and turn right to start heading east.
- Make your way uphill to turn left at the top and continue moving west to pass by the radio tower above, then equip the sniper rifle and use it to take out the cocooned enemies located in front of the cabin.
- Open the gate in front of the cabin to activate a cut scene and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page