Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the cut scene, search the room for supplies and approach the nearest open window to fend off the approaching enemies by scoring as many head shots as possible.
- Fight off the enemies that manage to enter the cabin with a series of melee strikes and quickly return to the window, then continue holding back the wave of J’avos until they blow open one of the walls with an explosive device.
- Use grenades to help you clear out the enemies that pour into the cabin through the hole in the wall and continue doing so until the avalanche occurs, then sprint forward out of the building to commandeer a snowmobile.
- Accelerate down the trail to stay in front of the avalanche and keep left at first to avoid driving off the side of the mountain, then rejoin your partner in the open area ahead and steer right to navigate between the row of trees.
- Continue weaving through the tree line to reach the icy section of the path ahead and veer more towards the right side of the mountain to avoid the advancing avalanche debris.
- Jump across the series of bumps in the trail ahead without losing speed and enter the narrow cave tunnel at the end, then keep your snowmobile positioned towards the middle of the path and break very slightly to anticipate the turns in the road.
- Pop out the other end of the tunnel to enter the open cave area and follow your partner’s lead to successfully navigate around the rising land masses, then make a slight left to jump across the gap at the end and press the indicated button in mid-air to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page