Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Make your way forward along the crystalized trail and shoot down the bats flying above you, then turn the valve at the end to open the next door and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move left along the walkway to snipe the bugs around the bend and jump in the nearby dumpster to evade the alerted Ustanak.
- Wait until the monster has passed by for a few seconds, then exit the dumpster and continue moving along the walkway to drop off the next ledge on your left.
- Snipe another bug in the distance ahead and hide in the nearby dumpster to evade the approaching monster again, then exit the container and continue forward along the path lined with icicles.
- Wait for the next bug ahead to turn around and sneak up from behind to take it out with a melee strike, then continue moving down the path ahead and drop off the ledge at the end.
- Make a left around the corner ahead to push the obstacle in front of you forward until an icicle drops and a cut scene is activated, then continue down the path to scope out the next area and move immediately to your right.
- Drop down over the ladder on your left and take out the nearest bug from behind with a melee strike, then watch the blue lights ahead to wait for them to all move to the left side of this area and sprint forward around the last corner on the right.
- Climb the steps to open the door in the corner above and enter the next cavern area, then approach the icy path ahead to encounter Ustanak after he smashes through the rock wall beside you.
- Press the indicated buttons to dash down the path in front of you and retreat from the pursuing monster, then slide beneath the next obstacle around the corner and land safely in the area below.
- Climb the next two ladders to reach the area above and drop over the ledge beside you at the top, then approach the indicated door to activate a short cut scene in which you spot the keycard that is necessary for opening it.
- Turn around to approach the broken ladder on the left and boost Sherry up onto the ledge above, then cross to the opposite side of the cave and collect the remote bombs laying on the ground.
- Plant one of the remote bombs nearby and cross back to the other side of the cave, then detonate the explosive to draw Ustanak away from the keycard so that Sherry can now grab it.
- Return to the previous door and open it with the keycard to enter the next cave tunnel, then open another door at the end to stay ahead of Ustanak and continue moving through the series of rooms by turning the valve wheels as quickly as possible before the monster can reach you.
- Turn the valve wheel in the last room to activate a cut scene in which you discover a massive drilling machine, then follow the on-screen prompts without missing a beat to drive Ustanak back until he is defeated.
- Turn around to move through the last tunnel section and exit out into the daylight to complete this chapter.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: A Revolting Development (15 points): Complete Chapter 2 in Jake’s campaign.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page