Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the opening cut scene, sprint towards the two guards ahead to eliminate them with a series of melee strikes and take out the orderly who arrives next carrying a taser.
- Pick up the switchboard key to unlock the box on the wall with the lever inside and activate a cut scene, then make your way down the corridor ahead and eliminate the armed guard around the next corner.
- Make your way into the lab area at the end of the hall and navigate the maze of work stations below, then use melee attacks to clear the room of all remaining guards and eventually reach a pair of red pipes jutting from the wall to inspect them.
- Turn right to climb over the cart and push it back in front of the red pipes, then stand on top of it to reach the air duct above and crawl through the shaft to land in the next corridor below.
- Enter the room in front of you to approach the monitors on the right and take control of the security cameras, some of which are equipped with machine guns, then switch viewpoints to locate Sherry and watch her escape from the first room.
- Switch to the next camera’s viewpoint and open fire on the enemies in the room to clear out the surrounding threats, then continue protecting Sherry until she is able to open the door on the left and zoom in on the code that’s been entered into the panel.
- Relinquish control of the security cameras and turn around to input the same code you zoomed in on before to open the next door, then crawl through the next opening below on the right and stand up in the room on the other side.
- Climb the ladder to slide forward into the ventilation duct ahead, then crawl through the shaft to make your way up a second ladder and drop into the next room in front of you to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page