Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Return to the large lobby area and approach the front doors on the left to encounter an armored tank, then cross to the opposite side of the room to approach the gold frog statue in the back right corner and give Sherry a boost up to the balcony above.
- Make your way up the staircase to swing across the pole again and rejoin Sherry to eliminate the enemies at the top, then open the nearby set of double doors to fall through the collapsing floor in the next corridor.
- Sprint away from the pursuing tank at a consistent rate to avoid being run over and enter the room on your left at the end of the hall, then jump through the window ahead to land in the area below and make a right up the stairs.
- Open the door at the top to reach the pond ahead and move right to encounter then tank again, then make your way around the left side of the vehicle to climb the stairs in the corner and cross the ledge at the top.
- Eliminate the enemies blocking your path to continue moving forward across the ledge and enter the first room on the right to collect supplies, then pull the lever on the wall to the left and return to the outside balcony.
- Swing across the next gap ahead on the pole you just moved into position and continue to the end of the walkway on the other side, then stand still to draw the tank over to your location and cause it to crash into the statue.
- Move back to the opposite side of the walkway and wait for the tank to reverse from it current location, then position yourself behind the statue again and draw the enemy vehicle into rotating the golden figure for a second time.
- Repeat the previous step to rotate the statue for a third time, then swing across the archer’s bow to run atop the tank and land on the opposite side of the area.
- Fight your way up the steps and across the ledge above, then make the next right and collect supplies from around the room.
- Enter the adjacent showcase area to approach the bike in the back corner and interact with it to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page