Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the opening cut scene, navigate the street ahead by staying towards the middle of the road to avoid scraping the walls and driving through rocket explosions.
- Anticipate the turns in the road ahead to make them without hitting the walls and maintaining a consistent speed, then swerve around the line of bullets fired by the helicopter that drops down in front of you.
- Enter the next tunnel ahead to weave around the obstacles in the road and pop out the other end, then launch the motorcycle off the ramp in front of you and fall between the rooftop to land at street level below.
- Continue navigating the streets ahead to launch off another ramp and detonate the explosive barrel beside the enemy armed with an RPG, then drive straight through the narrow alleyway ahead and come out the other end to encounter a gang of enemy motorcyclists.
- Steer the bike around the obstacles in the road and the explosions created by the other motorcyclists, then make the next sharp turn ahead and hit the ramp on your right to land on the scaffolding above.
- Continue forward across the scaffolding to avoid the helicopter’s gunfire and activate the next cut scene, then press the indicated button and accelerate along the right side of the street ahead.
- Avoid the debris crashing down on the left and launch yourself up the next ramp on the right to rescue Sherry, then continue navigating around the explosions and obstacles in the road to activate a very short cut scene.
- Press the indicated buttons to slide beneath the tanker and allow Sherry to shoot the area leaking oil to cause a massive explosion, then navigate past the gang of motorcyclists ahead and stay towards the left side of the street to launch off the next ramp in the corner.
- Drive through the building above to encounter the chopper head-on and press the indicated buttons to slide beneath it, then weave around the stalled vehicles in the road ahead and evade the next wave of enemy motorcyclists until a cut scene is activated.
- Afterwards, use the brake to help anticipate the direction the oncoming cars are heading and swerve around them until you hit the last ramp at the end to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page