Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City – Collectibles Locations
With all the zombies, monsters, mutants, mercenaries, and soldiers running around the picturesque streets of Raccoon City, an avid collector might just miss these hidden collectible Raccoon Mascots. In each level of the singleplayer campaign, you can find one of these cute furry friends. Prepare to murder even more zombies while destroying evidence for Umbrella in Operation Raccoon City, but take your time and pick up every collectible for a quick achievement or trophy. Check out all the juicy details below.
For even more zombie-splattering action extras, check out our Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City cheats page.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Raccoon City Mascot (15G / Bronze): Collect all 7 Raccoon Mascots.
- Down some steps, you’ll enter a large room with a set of sofas, with server banks behind.
- Check the back left corner, behind the servers, to find the Mascot. You’ll find it before entering William Birkin’s Lab.
- After passing through a room full of statues and using the main computer, you’ll take steps up to the second floor of the Police Station.
- From the balcony, continue forward while fighting through zombies. Straight from the double doors you just exited, you’ll find another set of closed double doors across the room.
- Open the doors to enter a new stairwell. Take the stairs up to find the Mascot on the floor.
Mission: Lights Out
- Inside the park, while collecting EMP Devices from the UBCS Mercs, stick to the right wall as you traverse the area.
- If you follow the wall, eventually it’ll lead you to a large sewer drain. The Mascot is just to the right of the barred entrance.
Mission: Gone Rogue
- Entering a large chamber full of green bio-tanks on rails, you’ll come upon a central cylinder where the tanks are being shuffled through before the facility shut down.
- Follow the left side around the central cylinder to find an opening inside. Scoot between the tanks to find the Mascot hiding in a dead-end.
- This one is hard to miss. Inside Chief Iron’s office, down the hall with the stuffed tiger, you’ll be ordered to destroy more evidence.
- With the evidence destroyed, look on the cabinets to find the Mascot in plain sight.
- During the elevator ride, wait for your second stop. On this floor, search the backroom for the mascot.
Mission: End Of The Line
- Reaching the end of the mission, you’ll near a group of zombies on one side of a fence. Wait for the zombies to break the fence down.
- There’s a ladder nearby you’ll need to climb up, but don’t climb it just yet. Instead, circle right around the train. You’ll find the mascot at the end.