Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City – How to Achieve S+ Rank
The devious pharmaceutical company Umbrella demands perfection from it’s Security Services. Scoring S Ranks isn’t going to be easy, but it’s definitely possible. All you need to do is reach the par scores in each of the ranked categories. But achieving an S Rank is just a little more difficult. While we can’t explain how to score well in every single stage, we can answer the big question — just how do you get that S+ Rank? Learn about the mythical top score below with our quick run-down.
If you’re looking for more extra undead content, take a trip to our cheats page.
How to Achieve S+ Rank
Note: As we discover more details on the ranking system, we’ll update the guidelines below!
- Ranking is awarded based on five factors: difficulty, kills, collectibles found, number of deaths, and par time. It is also based on whether playing alone or with friends. Playing alone will give you less stringent requirements than playing with others.
- Before starting a stage, look at the requirements for each on Kills/Collectibles/Deaths/Time. There’s a set amount you’ll need to achieve for the S Rank.
- You’ll also need to play the game on Professional, the highest difficulty available if you want S+ Rank.
- Reaching each of the pars will earn the S Rank. To place in S+, you’ll need to exceed all four settings.
- For examples, you’ll need to score more kills than listed, discover more collectibles than listed, not die at all, and finish the level earlier than the par time.
- Earning four S Ranks will not give you an S+. You just need to exceed all four ranking parameters. It’s been confirmed that the par time needs to be beaten by 5 minutes in certain circumstances.