Resident Evil: Revelations Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Jill’s Story – Part One
- Chris’ Story – Part One
- Jill’s Story – Part Two
- Parker’s Story – Part One
- Jill’s Story – Part Three
- Jill’s Story – Part Four
- Grinder’s Story – Part One
- Jill’s Story – Part Five
- Grinder’s Story – Part Two
- Chris’ Story – Part Two
- Jill’s Story – Part Six
- Jill’s Story – Part Seven
- Jill’s Story – Part Eight
- Chris’ Story – Part Three
- Jill’s Story – Part Nine
- Grinder’s Story – Part Three
- Jill’s Story – Part Ten
- Parker’s Story – Part Two
- Jill’s Story – Part Eleven
- Jill’s Story – Part Twelve
- Parker’s Story – Part Three
- Jill’s Story – Part Thirteen
- Final Boss
Jill’s Story – Part Ten
- Move left to open the door ahead with your fingerprint and enter the room, then search it for supplies and head down the steps to exit.
- Enter the morgue and search the area for supplies, then exit into the main laboratory area and wait for Parker to crack the code on the elevator door so that it opens for you.
- Ride the elevator down and exit the car when you reach the next floor below, then use your Genesis device to navigate the maze of laser beams and press the button on the opposite wall.
- Exit the maze and move through the other entrance between the beams that you just created by pushing the button, then drop down over the next available ledge to encounter the underwater monster behind the windows.
- Use the door in the corner to exit this room and fight your way forward through a wave of enemies to climb onto the raised platform beside you, then climb the next ladder at the back of the area and collect the additional supplies at the top.
- Exit this area by using your fingerprint to open the nearby door and continue into the larger room lined with monitors, then pick up the Laboratory map and press the button in the corner to disable to red lasers.
- Return to the maze of laser beams and examine the corpse to acquire the Vaccine, then make your way back into the room of monitors and insert the vaccine into the console located to the left of the wall screens.
- Move to the large wall monitor right beside you and examine the console to begin downloading data, then wait for it to finish to pick up the Passcode and approach the exit.
- After the room is flooded with infected red water, swim back into the laser maze room and exit through the last window on the right.
- Swim upwards to surface and climb the nearby ladder to re-team with Chris, then use the Passcode on the computer in front of you to encounter a wave of enemies that drops from the ceiling.
- Use your pistol for as long as possible to clear out the initial hoard, then switch over to the shotgun to eliminate the larger enemies at close range or climb up onto the shipping containers and take out the creatures with your scoped-rifle at a safe distance.
- Make the area safe by clearing the room of all enemies to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page