Resistance 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Video Walkthrough
- Chapter 1 – Home
- Boss: Stalker
- Chapter 2 – Wanted Man
- Chapter 3 – Paradise Lost
- Chapter 4 – Women and Children First
- Boss: Brawler
- Chapter 5 – Wrightsburg
- Chapter 6 – City of the Past
- Follow Lester and the rest of the company southeast, into a shop that leads to the junkyard. There are Haven troops getting hammered on the other side of that door.
- Take the Marksman from Lester and take position on the building to the right. Go up the stairs to the second floor for a birds-eye-view of the junkyard. Place a turret at the top of the stairs to cover your back and start to pick off the enemies from afar.
- The Chimera notice your position and may hole themselves in the garage on the north end of the junkyard. Drop down and throw a grenade down there to flush them out.
- Move in and out of the high ground, going down to pick up health or ammo.
- After a couple of hybrid waves, another Chimeran creature, the Longlegs, leaps into the battle. Switch to the Bullseye and return to the second story of the house. From the high ground, tag the jumping beasts and send a stream of bullets at them.
- After pulling the legs out from under some Chimera, group up with the troops in the alleyways to return to town square. While Lester works on the door ahead, shoot down the Longlegs that drop in to say hello.
- Once back in the town square, defend the area from the Hybrids and Longlegs swarming into the area. Stay back near the shop and pick off the Longlegs first before moving into the center of the square to engage the Hybrids.
- A couple more dropships appear and unload more waves of Hybrids, Longlegs and Steelheads into the square. Switch to the Auger here to locate them and engage each Chimera one at a time.