Resistance 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Video Walkthrough
- Chapter 1 – Home
- Boss: Stalker
- Chapter 2 – Wanted Man
- Chapter 3 – Paradise Lost
- Chapter 4 – Women and Children First
- Boss: Brawler
- Chapter 5 – Wrightsburg
- Chapter 6 – City of the Past
- After you’ve taken out all the invaders, a large heavily armored Brawler comes charging into the square. The savage giant attacks Capelli and crew with several attacks.
- At first, the Brawler charges and swipes at everything it lays it eyes on. Let your teammates distract the beast and attack it when its not focused on Capelli. When the beasts focus does return to you, remember that the thing charges full speed ahead, so wait for it to start its run then move away.
- When the Brawler slams the ground in anger, it unleashes a shockwave that pushes back anything nearby.
- The “icy cream” roof is not a safe haven either. During the encounter, the Chimeran brute jumps onto the roof and fires shots from the cannons attached to its wrists.
- Evade all the Brawler’s attacks and counter all your fire on the Brawler’s weak spots. You can find them by looking for any glowing areas on the Brawler and by looking through the Auger’s x-ray sights. Take out the weak spots in this order: the shoulders, fists, and finally the chest.
- With the Brawler down, head to the church and get the hell out of Haven before the terraformer arrives.