Resistance: Burning Skies Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Staten Island: Part 1
- Staten Island: Part 2
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 1
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 2
- George Washington Bridge
- Ellis Island
- Protection Camp
- Conversion Tower and the Final Boss
- Once you regain control of your character, you will be shot at through the window. Duck behind the cars and aim up at your enemies as you take cover. Do NOT leave the cover of the car until you complete the Objective of defending the evacuation zone.
- After the cutscene, you will acquire Gray Tech, which will allow you to upgrade weapons within the weapon wheel.
- After the next wave of enemies, you will come up against your first boss- Executioner. Executioner’s movements are fairly predictable. His attacks are somewhat hard to dodge so move left to right as you are firing at him. Whenever he is stunned, approach him to deal heavier damage.
- Move towards the door with the icon on it and examine it to help your ally open it. You will be hit with a cutscene that makes this quite the tense opening of the door.
- Your next task will be to escape the crawler storm. Head to the left and all the way down the street towards the two cars next to each other in order to complete the escape.