Resistance: Burning Skies Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Staten Island: Part 1
- Staten Island: Part 2
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 1
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 2
- George Washington Bridge
- Ellis Island
- Protection Camp
- Conversion Tower and the Final Boss
- Your new objective is to assist Ellie. Head through the iron door and shoot right after it opens to take out the zombie that drops from the ceiling.
- Head to the right and down two flights of stairs. Keep going down the hallway until you reach an enemy guarding a fork in the path.
- Go right and down the next two flights of stairs. Move to the other side of the room and go straight down the hallway towards the door with the icon on it.
- Go down the ladder and enjoy the next cutscene.
- Keep going straight along the path and drop down through the opening that looks like a pipe.
- Be careful in regards to going around the rocks and corners here. The hallway is narrow and you won’t have much space between your enemies and yourself if you see them too late. Every step matters.
- Once you reach the outside, you will have a boss fight. Yup, it’s the giant thing you see in front of you.
- Equip the carbine in order to take out the mini zombies that the boss constantly spews out. Keep an eye on them and take them out before they run up to you and take damage.
- The boss will open his mouth when he is stunned. Watch for this moment carefully and take full advantage to damage him when he does.