Resistance: Burning Skies Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Staten Island: Part 1
- Staten Island: Part 2
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 1
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 2
- George Washington Bridge
- Ellis Island
- Protection Camp
- Conversion Tower and the Final Boss
- Seems like you’re just waking up when you hit this level. Head down the path and the first right and use your carbine to take out the wave of zombies from a distance.
- The first Ellis island cutscene is going to be quick. Hang right and keep moving along the path through the next few waves of enemies.
- Duck behind the low coverings and keep moving as your head is low alternating between the lower and high elevations. Use your bow and arrow to snipe the zombies at the very top for another cutscene.
- Go down the ladder and through the small door on the floor in the corner of the room. Keep heading along the path by making two rights.
- After the next short cutscene, stay along the wall to the left side of the screen. Your objective will be to clear the next area. This would be a good time to switch back to your carbine- the enemies here are plentiful but low on health.
- Head up, left, straight up the path, and make another left down the stairs for another short cutscene. Are your allies in trouble? I think so.
- Well, the boss of this level is now going to show his face. This campaign is essentially to take out the boss, and this fight is going to be a fight where speed and damage in sprints will be key.
- Keep yourself moving and fire away relentlessly. Essentially you want to quickly deal enough damage to take this undead foe out before it kills you.
- You will be mauled by lesser enemies as you are fighting. As soon as the boss does this, back up to create space between yourself and the enemies as you continue to shoot. This will assure that none of them can make contact with you and damage you.
- Your last objective here will be to escape before the last cutscene. You will receive the Ellis Island trophy and the right to move on with the main storyline upon completion. Nice!