Resistance: Burning Skies Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Staten Island: Part 1
- Staten Island: Part 2
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 1
- Military Ocean Terminal: Part 2
- George Washington Bridge
- Ellis Island
- Protection Camp
- Conversion Tower and the Final Boss
- The final boss of Resistance: Burning Skies is notoriously a pain in the butt. He is extremely difficult and, unfortunately, does require some bit of luck in taking out. Seeing as how this is a guide and that’s the last thing you guys want to here, I’ll lay out the tactics that will give you the best shot at a victory.
- First of all, essentially every type of gun misses this boss. You will have to use the Mauler mini-gun. This seems to be the only way to consistently land blows on the boss.
- The boss has giant hands and arms that will hurt you really badly if you get too close. The way to counter this is to position your character as close to the door that you came in through as you can. This will put you out of reach (for the most part) of the boss’s giant hands. This will also make the battle time consuming, as you won’t be able to hit the boss as much staying in that position. Be patient, stay the course, and do not move from the spot for the entire battle.
- The boss will throw bombs at you. You cannot do anything about these bombs until they turn a brightish hue of red. At this point, shoot the bombs to intercept them. If you should the bombs when they are not lit up, absolutely nothing will happen except you wasting precious ammo.
- You will have to take out two waves of the bombs. Shoot at these bombs, again, while standing by the door.
- After you destroy the first three bombs, you will have to execute a strictly timed attack to take out the next wave. This time around, you only get one chance. The boss will destroy you if you miss it ON YOUR FIRST TIME AROUND. The battle starts over and there is no checkpoint, so you do have to fight this battle all the way through. It will take a few goes to feel it out, but if you follow these instructions, you will be able to secure yourself a victory and the Conversion Tower trophy.