Rift “Legacy of the Fallen” Update Live (Trailer)
The fourth major content update for RIFT is now live on North American servers. Titled “Legacy of the Fallen,” this update includes open world PvP rifts, the “Drowned Halls” 10-player raid, a new epic quest line, cross shard Looking-for-Group, and more. If you haven’t tried Rift yet, we recommend it — it’s a nice alternative to WoW that brings new dynamics to the table.
Watch the trailer:
- PvP Rifts: More open-world PvP goodness
- Cross-Shard LFG
- Water Saga: Quest line that lets you earn epic loot and a vicious Crocnard Mount
- Planar Menace: Stop House Aelfwar and the Abyssal from claiming the Dragon Motes
- Drowned Halls: A new 10-player raid sliver
- Quest Item Keyring: Save space in your inventory with an extra bag to hold your quest items
- New rare materials: New tier of epic materials for each harvesting profession
- New crafted item sets: Eight new crafted item sets for dungeon and raid players
- Player-crafted augments: Apothecaries can salvage planar essences to make powerful item augments
For more information, visit the official website.