Rise of Immortals Closed Beta & New Gameplay Trailer
The closed beta for Rise of Immortals has begun, and developer Petroglyph has released a new gameplay trailer.
Rise of Immortals is an online, free-to-play PC game in the hit Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) genre that has seen such popular titles as League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth.
Rise of Immortals features the popular action-strategy gameplay of traditional MOBA games, but adds enhanced socialization features, along with persistent character progression – a first for the MOBA genre. Instead of an account- based leveling system, players can advance their Immortals through a diverse, persistent skill tree, customizing and upgrading the characters to unlock unique abilities that persist from match to match.
Features of Rise of Immortals:
- 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional characters released monthly
- Character-based progression through a diverse skill tree
- Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
- Player versus Environment maps with unique achievements
- Player versus Player maps from 1v1 up to 5v5 multiplayer
- Gain persistent experience and levels through play in PvP and PvE maps
- Collectible pets for combat and vanity
- Account and Immortal statistics tracking
- Avatar-based player hub for socialization
Check out the new gameplay trailer:
Sign up for the closed beta over at the official webpage.