Rise of Immortals Open Beta Test Now Live
The free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Rise of Immortals, has entered its open beta phase. With the MOBA genre rising in popularity, here’s a chance to become an expert at a new title in this genre weeks before its full release.
Developer Petroglyph Games announced that all open beta participants will receive 1,000 Petroglyph Coins at commercial launch (worth over $10), and an exclusive Immortal skin (pictured above).
Rise of Immortals breaks the mold of traditional MOBA games by including persistent character progression, giving players the option of taking their Immortals through cooperative Player versus Environment scenarios to learn the game, try out new abilities, and earn persistent experience before jumping into Player versus Player matches online.
· 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional Immortals released on a regular basis
· Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
· Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
· Player versus Environment instances with collectible items
· Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
· Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
· Account and Immortal statistics tracking
· Player hub instances for socialization
· Collectible pets for combat and vanity (post-launch feature)