Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Four Way Chamber
- From the hallway, enter the tiled room decorated with archways and pillars. Head right, blow up some bad guys, then climb the stairs to collect some coins. If you notice there’s a room full of coins behind a gate. To the right of the gate is a wall which can be pressed in giving access to the room.
- Move past the pillar with the spinning blades into the arched hallway. Turn left at the “T” to take out an enemy, then enter the torture room on the right. Pull the lever in the corner. It will activate the spiked door that opens and closes. Time your movement, then head inside.
- Shoot the guard in the room, kill the enemy, then pull the next lever to gain access to the next room. Shoot more baddies in a room filled with chains hanging from the ceiling.
- Pull the lever in this room, then head back to the previous room. This room also has a lever, but you’ll be confronted with a trap from above. Time your movement when the spikes move up to pull the lever. Head back to the first torture room you entered. The other door will now be open.
- Head through to the next room containing shelves and pallets. Exit through the other side and you’ll be faced with a room full of lava. Kill the soldiers here and grab the coins on the perimeter.
- Head for the control room. There are three switches. Hit the left switch, then the right, and lastly the middle. Run to the hover discs across the way on the left. Head down as you descend, then immediately take out the soldiers in a small room with multiple triad symbols on the wall.
- Move around to take the next hover disc down. Grab the small coins, kill more bad guys, then head down another level. Kill the two baddies in this room, then dodge the spinning blades as you enter the next area, “Barrelling Down”. Move through the hallway, while timing your movement to get past the spikes above. Head down the hallway, then flip the unlit torch to open a sliding wall.
- Follow this hallway down to have a meeting with some soldiers. You’ll enter a room with a primary structure in the middle with bounce pads. Use the pads to get to the second floor balcony to grab some small coins. From here, drop down and head through the open door way, then use the bounce pads to cross over a lake of lava, Sonic the Hedgehog style.
- Aim for the balcony above to grab the gold key, head through the hallway then drop down the shaft. Continue through as you pass by more pallets and boxes. Enter through the open doorway with the light above it. Make your way back to the room with the bounce pads, then open the gold door inside this room.
- Push forward down the hallway. You’ll enter an area with cages. Clear the way and take the hover disc on the left up. Open the metal door and you’ll be in a room with hanging meat. Humans included. Grab the mushroom by the door, then clear the way as you head back to the main room.
- Use the bounce pad in the middle of the room to get on the metal scaffolding above to grab some coins and armor. Flip the switch on the wall, then drop back down. Notice the table with the triad symbol on it? Hang a left from there as you enter a room with trap doors that lead to a pool of lava.
- Enter through the next door to reach a room full of cages. Use the bounce pads to make your way through as you collect coins. When you reach the end, you’ll hit a hover disc. Take it up, then head down a flaming hallway. Follow it down to a downward ramp.
- There are a ton of coins in this room, but it also has a spinning wall of blades. Follow the blades around as you collect the coins, grab the bronze key in the corner, then exit through the other side.
- You’ll enter the room with the bounce pad that leads up to the metal scaffolding. Take the bounce pad, then open the door above using the bronze key. Flip the switch inside the cage, then drop back down. Head back to the hanging meat room, the drop down into the hole where the spinning blades are to grab a silver key. Use the bounce pad to get back up.
- Head back out to the main room, get on the scaffolding and make sure all the levers are facing down. Drop back down to enter the area “Blood and Whiskey”. Walk over the pool as you shoot your way through.
- Use the hover disc bridge to get across it will collapse, ending the level.