Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- New enemies! Robots! Move along the metal scaffolding, then take down the robot on the bottom. Take the hover disc across the room. Take out the baddies in the lab, then hop on some boxes to grab the coins above.
- Move through the sliding door (that hisses when you open it!), then grab the armor inside the crate on the right. Follow the walkway to grab the gold key. Drop down, then head into the misty, tiled hallway.
- Enter the room, then make a right into a hallway. Follow the pipes down. An explosion will occur. Quickly make a right. The door will open and close, so time your movement to head inside. Destroy the robots inside the room and the soldiers on the second floor. Use the bounce pad to gain a height advantage as well as to grab more coins.
- Move past the tube that glows blue energy, into the hallway. Shoot the loose vent on the right side to enter a secret area. Make a right from the shaft into another lab. Kill the baddies, grab the coins, then take the hover disc up at the end of the room.
- Take the walkway into the control room in the middle, then drop back down as you face more robots and soldiers. Take the metal walkway on the left side to switch a panel, then drop down to the bottom most level. A door will open highlighted in green under the walkway. Take it down to “You’re my Wanderwall”.
- Hang a left inside the sewers. You’ll reach a moving block. Follow it to reach the next area and blow some bad guys up. Take the stairs down, then ride the hover disc as it rotates around the pit below. Grab the coins, then head through the open doorway as the disc comes back around.
- Shoot the bad guys around the ball of blue energy in the next room. Move ahead. You’ll see the silver room on the left. Take a right, then head up the stairs. Follow it to grab the silver key. Use the key to open the door.
- As you move through the hallway of spinning blades it will collapse leading you to the next area. Push through and four robots will emerge from pillars. Turn them to scrap, grab the coins on the left and right walkways, then proceed through the door.