Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Down and Over
- Move past the leaky pipe. Use the bounce pads in the water to grab the coins. The walkway on the left side leads to a shaft. Grab more coins, then drop down to the room below. Follow the row of coins that leads to the metal door.
- Destroy the robot int he hallway, then head through the next metal door. Kill the bad guys in the storage room, then move down to the room with the cargo containers. Head down to the room with the ray of blue energy.
- Use the bounce pad to get to the second floor to grab the gold key in the previous room. Robots will emerge. Take them out, then head for the sliding door marked “gold”. Head through to “Technical Ecstasy” into a circular room with spinning blades. Kill the enemy here up above, then take the bounce pads to flip the two switches above.
- Jump back down to enter the newly opened room. Take the stairs on the left. Grab the coins on the walkway, then enter the control room. Move along the rotating hover discs, then drop down on the left to grab “God Mode”. Grab the silver key when you exit.
- Head up the staircase through another control room, then down another set of stairs. Push through to the yellow door opened by the silver key. You’ll reach a room with switch panels. Kill the baddies in here, then enter the next room.
- There’s a red button in the middle that allows you to rotate the bounce pad on the wall. Turn it so you’ll be slung forward, then back. The pad will push you through the yellow metal door above. Clear the room, then step on the hover discs as it slowly makes its way over molten lava.
- When you reach the end, enter the elevator, then flip the switch. Enemies will attack periodically. Destroy them as they come. When they’re all dead, the level will end.