Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Clear and Present Dangers
- Follow the path through the caves. You’ll reach an opening with a facility and crystals on the ceiling. Eliminate the baddies in the room, take the hover discs (in the form of stairs) up, then cross the wooden bridge. Climb the boxes next to the building to grab the coins.
- Drop down the vent on top of the building to flip the switch. Open the door, hang a left and the wall of hover discs on the left will open up. Follow it as it makes a bridge, then jump on the bounce pads to reach “Harrison Fjord”.
- Move through the mining carts as you take out enemies on the wooden walkway on the right side. Move underneath the walkway, then head to the right of it as you stay underneath. Jump on the tall rock, then jump on the wooden walkway. Grab the coins, then cross the walkway.
- Head up the hallway, but quickly come back down as a boulder will begin to roll down. When it crashes head back up, grab the dog power, drop down, then move down the corridor. Kill all the guards in the next area. Head inside the building to flip the panel. It will open the gate by the gray stone wall where the pipe is leaking.
- Move through, jump on the really hot rocks into “Moatin’ Lava”. Head up the stairs, then cross the wooden bridge ahead underneath the crystal formation. Follow the rock path along the left hand side. Jump on the rocky pillar, then step on the hover disc. Take it along for the ride until you reach the metal walkway.
- Head left down the walkway, then follow the narrow path on the right as you overlook another lake of lava. Kill the annoying guard that drops down in the distance. Grab the armor on the pillar, then jump onto the metal platform. Move to the square archway, then follow it. Head back down because there’s going to be an Indiana Jones boulder on the way.
- Head through the room on the left hand side as you pass by pockets of fire. Climb the stairs, then head inside the hallway that’s shaped like a triad symbol. The floor will turn into beams leading down. Jump on the beams to grab armor ahead, then drop down.
- Move ahead into a room with more crystal formations and a mine cart track. From the entrance head right into a rocky ramp that leads up. Stay to the right, then shoot the boulders on the wall to have them drop to gain access to a medium secret area.
- Drop down underneath the rail track and enter the hallway. Follow it until you reach another cave housing a truck and some construction equipment with more bad guys. Head to the door on the right next to the triad symbol.
- Flip the switch, then enter the door on the left side of the triad symbol. Flip the switch in this room. Eliminate the robots that spawn, then enter the exit.