Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head outside into a lovely garden. Hook a right, the prepare to fight some monks who take a bunch of damage. Make your way around the church. Enter the door with the green eyes above to grab some armor. Grab the coins in these rooms, then keep following the right side wall.
- Eventually, you’ll find bounce pads. Jump up to the second floor, then make your way around to open more doors underneath those creepy green eyes. More monks will surround you, so be prepared with bullets.
- Take the bridge to the other side, then make a right. Head through the door on the left, then enter the corridor. Fight more monks as you reach a trio of waterfalls. Make a right before the waterfalls. You’ll see a hover disc bridge above. Move under it, then head toward the right side once you reach the grassy area.
- You’ll see a church ahead. Opposite this church is another one, which requires a gold key to enter. Run behind it to grab the dog power up. Take out those monks by tearing up some crotches. Head inside the church where you got the dog ability.
- Grab the coins by the church pews, then grab the gold key in between the two statues. Now head for the gold door to enter “Sin Reloaded”. Move right up to the stairs, then take a left across the bridge to grab the magic staff. Head up with stairs with your new found weapon.
- You’ll reach a grassy area with a huge gate in front of you that needs a silver key to open. Head left into a room with structural arches and torches. Follow the path down as you walk over red rugs. You’ll reach an area with bloody waterfalls. Run past these as you fight more enemies to reach an area with floating hover discs above.
- The pillars that have waterfalls flowing down them contain levers. Turn them to open the doors. Explore each room to find coins, food and weapons. Press up against one of the sacrificial tables, which have sharp teeth on them to nab a silver key.
- Back track all the way back the giant metal gate. Use the silver key, and use the wand to electrocute your foes. Gather coins around the building before you head in.