Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Circles of Fire
- Move toward the ominous statue. Kill the monks that spawn. Head through the door to the right of the statue called the “Path of Ire”. Kill a duo of enemies, then head into the next room with more enemies that occupy that area. Continue to the third room.
- Jump on the stone blocks to get higher. Kill the monk, then head through the door. Destroy the monks on top a giant slab of stone held up by chains. Take the stairs up to obliterate more monks residing on top of grassy rocks. Follow the hanging rocks until you head up more stairs.
- Circle around the perimeter to the next room. It’s full of glowing crystals on pillars in circular pattern. Kill the monks, then grab the silver key in the center. Proceed to the other side, then drop down to where the statue is.
- Enter the door to the left of the statue as you head into the “Path of Deceit”. Walk along the right side rocky path, then enter the first door on the right. Jump along the floating rocks, then drop down to the small one below. Jump to the open door to “DAFUQ”.
- From the floating rock, look to the left side and down. There’s a bounce pad there. Take it, until you make it all the way up. Take the stone path on the right side, then keep dropping down on the floating rocks with the green crystals on them.
- Drop all the way down, then use the bounce pads until you get to the floating rock platform that moves. Take it up, then head through the corridor on the right. More floating rocks will make a path for you.
- Drop down the rocks as you grab coins. Jump on the floating rocks as you pass by the lava waterfall. Make your way up. When you think you’ve run out of rocks to jump on, jump toward the one with green crystal on it. It will lead to a door.
- A boulder will pass by from right to left. Head to the pillar on the right avoiding the boulder, then turn the triad symbol once. Follow the boulder when it goes back around. Enter the doorway highlighted by green lights.
- Jump to the chained up rock, to grab the gold key. It will open a door. Head there. You’ll be in the statue room again. Go behind the statue. You’ll see another statue. Put the silver and gold key on the crystals.
- El-Zee will appear. If you still have your wand use it against the boss. If not, look left to grab another weapon. There’s also an explosive weapon on the right. Blow up El-Zee, thus ending the level.