Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This is it, the final boss of the game. Walk across the bridge. Enemies will pop up on floating rocks on the left and right side. Move toward the triad symbol on the ground. Before moving up to grab the wings, there’s a path underneath the stairs that will let you grab armor.
- Once you grab the wings, El Oscuro will appear. He’ll fly around. Fly around as well, using the explosive weapon. Aim at him, when he stops for maximum damage. When you hear the timer count down, get back on the ground, then aim at the boss from the path you came out from.
- The left side path will give you more wings and one of the floating rocks in the middle will give you a wand. Fly up there to grab it, then use it on the boss as you fly around. There are more weapons on the floating rocks, but keep an eye on your wings.
- Keep firing on him until his health bar goes all the way down. But wait, there’s more. Head to the center, then drop down into “The Dark Nest”. The boss will turn into a spider creature. Use the explosive gun to wear him down as you avoid his attacks using the rocky pillars. Keep your distance.
- Move around to the other pillars to grab more guns. Be careful of the explosive bugs he lays down. Keep strafing and using the pillars for cover. Once his second bar goes down, he’ll be down and out. Congratulations! You’ve just beaten 2013′s Rise of the Triad!