Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Too Much Room
- What a great way to start a level by avoiding spinning blades. Quickly move past them, shoot the guards on the balconies on the left and right side, then head up the staircase. Move through the corridor. The first door on the right houses a locker room. Grab the small coins in the room, and take out the guard.
- Take the door, second one from the left, and take out the guard in the room where they sleep. It’s filled with cots. Kill more guards and collect more coins. Take the door on the left side. This will exit the room and put you back into the hallway. Shoot the guards on the left underneath glowing red light, then move down the hallway, to the right, into the double doors.
- Grab the coins inside, by the “no entry” doors, then head back out. Continue down the hallway and turn right past the bathroom doors. You’ll enter a control room. Take out more guards, then head left, past the flame throwing wall that subsides in about 4 second intervals.
- Look ahead for the tower that’s surrounded by explosive barrels. Head up the tower, then flip the orange lit switch. Head back down and all the garage doors will open. They’re filled with baddies. The garage door on the right contains coins, and the one on the left, nabs you the silver key to continue. Head back to the control room to open the silver garage door.
- Kill the lone guard, then make a right into the vent. You’ll enter a room where another lone guard will soon turn into gibs. Enter the next vent. If you continue toward the grate, you’ll enter a medium secret area to grab a weapon. Head back out and make a right into the next room with two enemies. Kill them, then take the coins on top of the metal shelves.
- Exit through the door with the mushroom. Take it and you’ll feel a bit woozy. How this is a powerup, I don’t know. Head right into the vehicle garage. There are two of them, connected by a hallway on the ground floor and the second.
- Use the bounce pads in both garages to nab the coin arcs. Use the hover discs to get to the balconies to grab more coins. Take out the guards on the bottom floor first before you start coin collecting. The first vehicle garage, before the flaming hallway, contains bullet armor on the first floor. To get it, simply head to the second floor above that room, then drop down the vent.
- Exit through the reddish/brown metal doors with the triad symbol. Kill the enemies that swarm the hallways, then enter the warehouse with tons of metal shelves. Grab the coins on top of the shelves as you take out the baddies.
- Continue forward to the balcony, through the doors next to the windows. Grab the gold key, they flip both switches in the room. More enemies will swarm the place. Two garage doors will open on the left and right. Grab the coins and loot inside.
- Exit out the way you came, then hang a left to open the gold door with the gold key. You’ll need to dodge this fireball filled hallway. Before you proceed, take out the enemies ahead. You’ll enter a huge courtyard with rooms high above you can enter. Of course there are enemies. If you can, take out the ones on the balconies.
- Enter the little outpost and head up to kill a guy and flip a switch. This will open two more buildings. Take out the enemies that emerge, then enter one of the buildings to use the elevator. Use the bounce pad to jump on the closest platform alongside the walls and use the moving hover discs to continue up.
- Make your way around the platforms, while entering the rooms to grab coins and kill enemies. When you make your way around, you’ll reach a platform with a switch. Flip it on and a key you need to exit the level will appear below on the ground floor, highlighted by a spot light.
- Before heading down however, continue up. There’s a secret area above that can be reached by using the bounce pad along the wall that’s placed at an angle. It might take a few tries, but it will be worth it. Once you reach it, grab the coins, then god mode.
- Drop down, grab the key, kill some guards, grab coins inside the garage doors, then head up to the platform that’s marked by coins shaped like an arrow. Open the door, take out the soldiers inside, then flip the switch to exit.