Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Move down the hallway. Make a left to grab the rocket launcher, then continue down the hallway. The metal doors ahead will slide open. Use that rocket launcher. You’ll enter a room with banners hanging on pillars. Use the bounce pad to get on the balcony into the control room. Flip the switch, then take out the incoming guards.
- Push through the now opened barred gate. Kill the enemies, then grab the coins before heading into the next room. Neutralize two more enemies here, then head for the triad door. Move past the spinning blades to get the gear in the alcove on the right where the shelves are.
- Move ahead and enter the room on the left as the blades pass by. Grab the coins on the other side of the fence, wait for the blades to go by again, then enter the room. Exit out to the other side through another sliding double door. You’ll enter another room with a barred gate ahead and pillars and balconies on the left and right side.
- Destroy the enemies in the room and grab the coins on the balconies. From the balcony, you can jump into the little outpost to grab more coins. Move through the barred gate toward the blue light ahead (labeled 13), and collect the coins using the bounce pad. At the end of this room, grab the gold key.
- Leave the room, then make your way past the spinning blades. Enter the hallway on the right with the floor marked “gold”. Enter the room, kill the two guards, then proceed to exit the room. Hang a left toward the double doors. You’ll enter a pretty big prison facility with spinning blades on both sides. Grab the coins in the middle using the bounce pad.
- Use the bounce pads to get to the other side, then head toward the metallic triad doors. You’ll see hover discs moving left and right over a gap. Grab the coins in the hole, then bounce back up and use the discs to get across. Step on the long line of discs to head up.
- Shoot the enemy in the face because it’s preferred, then move down the control room to grab the silver key floating above a nice rug. Jump down, hang a right and kill some enemies. You’ll spot a switch that will open a barred door. Use it and head up the staircase to reach the second level.
- Continue right down the walkway, avoiding the rather large wall of spikes. Soon you’ll see more stairs that lead to the next floor. Before you head up, take the stairs down to grab coins to enter a secret area containing a rocket launcher. Head up to the third level, hook a left, then neutralize more baddies.
- Continue until you reach a control room. Head through, until you flip a switch. It will sound an alarm. Back track, then make a right. Wait for the bridge to come down. Enter the outpost, grab god mode, then flip the switch. Cross the bridge on the other side as you eliminate foes with reckless abandon.
- Continue right to find a secret area with an interesting portrait on the wall. Leave the room, turn right a bit, then jump down to the second level. Take the stairs down. Soon, you’ll reach a mini-control room. Kill the guard, then flip the switch.
- Exit the room, then head back to the center of the prison. Shutter doors will open from the ground floor. Eliminate the guards that spawn, then drop down into the sewer, then head for the stairway that leads to more spinning blades.
- Push forward as you pass by the first spinning blade then make a right. Continue down the hallway. Wait for the blade next to the barred gate to move away from you before you reach a brief respite. Grab some food by the tables, then continue down the hallway. Move past the blood splatter.
- Proceed through, using the alcove on the right side for a breather. Keep pushing through until you reach a switch that will open the gate. Once it’s open, hang a left. Time to jump on platforms over a burning, spiked pit. Yay!
- Jump from pillar to pillar until you reach the exit.