Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Move forward, then make a left, past the torch down the stairs. Enter the wooden door with triad symbol above it. In the room ahead will be spinning blades with a weapon behind it, covered in mist.
- Grab the weapon, then head up the stairs on the left. There’s a loose stone that you can press. Head back down and it will open a secret chamber, with armor inside. Head back out, then enter the room below the wooden staircase.
- Look for some stone blocks inside the cave. It will push back when you get close.
- Grab the silver coins, then keep pushing against walls of stone blocks until you reach the sunshine outside. Take the stairs up on the left. Grab the gold key next to the platform that a statue stands upon.
- Take the stairs up the platform, then enter the room on the left to flip a switch. It will open wooden double doors ahead. Head inside as you move through a cave. You’ll then reach an area called “Great Halls of Fire”. Move through the corridors. Time your movements and use the pillars for cover.
- Step on the hover disc as you move over a river of lava. Transfer to the next disc while still above the lava, then continue following the corridor. Step onto the next disc while being above more lava. Transfer to the spinning discs. Eventually, you’ll be past the lava into a room with more fire.
- Head to the room with key in the middle that’s protected by a force field. What you need to do here is turn the pillars surrounding the orb to face it. Pull the levers on the wall, then step on the stone blocks near the pillars to turn it. When in position, step on the tablet in front of the orb, then grab the gold key.
- Exit the room, then take the door on the right. You’ll be outside the courtyard with the statue in the middle. Take out the baddies near the statue, then use the gold key on the back left door from the statue. Flip the switch. It will open the door directly in front of you.
- You’ll enter an area called “Blade Runner Part Deux”. Before heading to the corridor, there’s a wall that slides open on the right side with two sets of armor. With that equipped head into the spinning blade filled corridor.
- Time your movements. You’ll reach a room with four triad symbols on the corners that are guarded by spikes that periodically raise up. Step on these symbols.
- Head up the stairs, then flip the switches in the rooms on the left and right, each down a narrow corridor. Now move down the ramp to grab the gold key. To the right of gold key is a stone that slides open. Crawl through, then flip the switch to open the door.
- You’ll be outside again. Enter the room on the back right of the statue using the gold key. Flip the switch, then enter the next set of doors that open directly in front of you. You’ll enter an area called “Egads” filled with nice rugs, hover discs and fireballs.
- Head to the right, then take the hover disc up until you reach the hover disc that moves you across the room. Jump from disc to disc until you make it to the next stone platform. Keep using the discs to gain elevation. Use the two bounce pads to grab the gold key.
- Use the second bounce pad to jump to a medium secret room, then jump back down to gain access to the fourth door. Use the gold key, then flip the switch to open the last door.
- Enter “Bouncy Castle”, then use the bounce pad to get to the next area. Use the angled bounce pads to jump into a room with graffiti that’s signed “El Oscuro Lives!”. Jump from bounce pad to bounce pad over the bottomless pit until you grab the gold key at the top.
- Once you do, a hover disc will transport you over the chasm. Run past the fireballs to the door on the right. Head back out to the statue, then open the door in the middle. Flip the switch to open the door ahead.
- Obliterate the enemies past the doors, then head for the door with triad symbol above it to finish the level.