Rise of the Triad (2013) Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- As you begin the level, don’t head outside just yet. Follow the corridor on the right to shoot a baddie in the face, then head the opposite direction down the same corridor, until you grab a weapon. From here, you can drop down to the courtyard below with a gigantic tree in the middle.
- Push a triad stone symbol to open a secret area filled with armor and coins. Grab the coins on the wooden platform along with the ones that are lined up by bounce pads. Flip the lever inside the alcove underneath the giant triad symbols on the castle wall.
- Head up the stairway that lead to the start of the level, then move toward the tower. Use the hover discs to move past the giant triad symbols to the next tower. Kill more enemies, then enter through the wooden doors.
- Hang a right down the corridor as you pass underneath the chandeliers above. Eventually, you’ll face more enemies in an open area on the right side. Take them out, then continue down the corridor. You’ll see the gold door on the left.
- Open the door at the end of the corridor. You’ll reach an area with a hover disc bridge high above. Take out the folks on top, then flip the lever by the giant triad symbols. Head up the stairs around the back of the tower. Grab the coins on the wooden platform, then continue down the path until you drop down down into a stone corridor with the gold key.
- Grab the key, then move forward. A door will open and will lead you directly to the gold door. You’ll enter a long hallway with a row of fireballs heading in your direction. Simply jump over them as they come, take out some baddies, then time your way through a wall of fire.
- Continue following the hallway as you pass by fancy rug after fancy rug. Strafe your way through the spikes, then keep pushing forward. Take care of some enemies that pop out of cargo containers, then proceed to another hallway with torches hanging on the sides.
- Enter the door on the right to grab small coins and bullet armor. Leave the room, then keep following the corridor. An enemy will appear above and behind you. Take him out, then jump on top of the boxes on the right side to get the coins where the enemy used to be.
- Keep following the rugs until you reach “Eight Ways to Heck”. It’s a room with giant pillars that have hover discs inbetween them. Use the bounce pad on the left to jump on the blue cargo container grabbing coins in the process.
- Behind the red containers is another bounce pad. Grab the coins on top of the containers, then head for the hallway. The doors will shut opening up more doors with enemies. Splatter their eyeballs on your screen, then enter the room near the blue containers. Flip the switch inside. It will open the shut doors.
- Move down the hallway as you take out more enemies. Enter the fourth door on the right to exit the level.