Riviera: The Promised Land – Another PSP Title Lands in Stores Today
Atlus USA, today announced that Riviera: The Promised Land for the PSP is now shipping to retail stores. Utilizing the capacity of the UMD, the game features fully voiced events in both Japanese and English, improved resolution artwork, and a remixed soundtrack With its newly added features, Riviera: The Promised Land, delivers the excitement of the RPG classic in a fully remastered experience.
“Long ago, a war between gods and demons Ã¢$” Ragnarok – erupted, and the world was thrown into a state of chaos. Asgard, the realm of the gods, was overrun by demons and pushed to the brink of destruction. In desperation, the gods sacrificed their lives to create fierce warriors known as Grim Angels. Each wielding a godly weapon known as a “Diviner,” these angels quickly brought the war to an end and locked the warring parties away.
With the impending return of the demons to a land unable to withstand them, the Seven Magi made the fateful decision to actuate the Retribution, a cataclysmic event which will destroy both Riviera and the demons. To execute the plan, the Seven Magi have again called upon the power of the Grim Angels, born anew for the first time since Ragnarok. Now, two angels shall descend to the sacred soil of Riviera, unaware of the darkness that will fall upon the land should they succeed..”
Character Artwork and Features after the jump
- Exquisite hand-drawn graphics with over 100 character expressions and event scenes
- Over 30 hours of intense RPG gameplay with multiple endings! Explore an all-new dungeon and episode
- Discover the hidden secrets of Riviera – unlock rare items and secret paths
- Unique item system that allows items to function differently depending on which characters equip them
- All dialogue is fully voiced and available in two languages Ã¢$” Japanese and English