ROCCAT to Release Sense High Precision Gaming Mousepad Chrome Blue Edition
Gaming accessories manufacturer ROCCAT will be releasing a new version of its ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Mousepad: the Chrome Blue Edition.
The ROCCAT Sense Chrome Blue is just 2mm high and features a revised, low-friction surface that allegedly lets your mouse glide almost silently over the mousepad. That’s one of my issues with my current mousepad: it’s noisy.
René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and CEO, said:
“Since its launch, the Sense mousepad has performed extremely well in the market and now the time has come for an addition. Besides the improved contrast between colours and the new packaging, we’ve also revised the microcrystalline coating. The result: a really noticeable improvement in mouse gliding capabilities.”
- Minimized friction thanks to the microcrystalline coating bonded to an ultra-soft neoprene backing
- Vast gliding area and precise pointer positioning
- Fully rubberized backing for the perfect amount of grip on any surface
- Dimensions: 400x280mm | Height: 2mm
- Developed in conjunction with international pros
The ROCCAT Sense Chrome Blue High Precision Gaming Mousepad will be available in the US in early fall for an MSRP of $19.99.