Rockstar Reveals Max Payne 3 Special Edition Already
Max Payne 3 isn’t coming out until March, but Rockstar is already getting this thing ready to go with a big, bad, special edition. It’s an impressive looking package, but it’ll only run you $99.99. Here’s what you get for that dough.
• A copy of Max Payne 3.
• 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
• Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
• Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
• Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
• Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
• Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
OK, so it’s light on actual physical items, but that’s OK, because that statue thing is hella cool. I would put that right the hell in front of my TV, for sure. I don’t even care if it would block part of the screen. I don’t care.
Follow Phil on Twitter: @philrowen