Rogue Legacy: How to Unlock the Dragon Class [Video Guide]
Want to see more Rogue Legacy videos with Mitch? Subscribe to Game Front Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Learn how to unlock the hidden Dragon class in Rogue Legacy with our quick video guide. When exploring deadly dungeons for his Rogue Legacy video walkthrough, Mitch sometimes discovers secrets — and this is one we had to share. See how to unlock the unique Dragon class with the video above, or keep scrolling for our full text guide.
How to Unlock the Dragon Class
- 1. To unlock the Dragon Class, you’ll need to purchase the last upgrade to the castle. Once “Invuln Time Up” is unlocked, a flag pole will appear at the top of the castle.
- 2. Press up to select the “Beastiality” Upgrade for 5810 Gold. Purchasing this upgrade will unlock the Dragon class.
Notes on the Dragon Class
- The Dragon Class can fly infinitely, thanks to a pair of dragon wings.
- While flying, the Dragon can shoot mid-range fireballs that consume mana when activated.
- The Dragon cannot attack with the sword while flying.
- Intelligence-based; if you’ve only upgraded Strength, the Dragon class won’t be as powerful.
- Requires magic-based equipment to improve stats.
More rogue-like unlockables, videos, and extras.