Roogoo Coming to Xbox Live Arcade Next Wednesday
I’m going to be honest with you: I don’t know what the hell a Roogoo is. Never heard of the game before. But I do know we’ve gotten word that Roogoo will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade next week for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Rather than pretend to know what I’m talking about, here’s the lowdown on the game:
Save the planet Roo and all its citizens from the evil Meemos by guiding differently shaped meteors to avoid collision with the planet. Rotate floating land masses to allow meteors to pass through safely. Use quick whit to avoid or destroy obstacles preventing completion of a level.
- Contains 45 levels of action packed puzzle racing games.
- Single player, Multiplayer (up to four), and Leadership boards to view highest available scores among other competitive players.
- Five differently shaped and colored meteors
- Collect stars to double your chance of winning or losing.
- Meemos and butterflies placed throughout levels as obstacles for a challenging yet entertaining game play experience
- Entertaining short story segments
Looking at the screenshots we have available on FileFront, I’m intrigued to find out exactly what this game is all about. I’m a fan of puzzle games, and this allows for up to four players, so that alone can capture my attention. I can’t quite tell if this game is straight-up kidsy, or if it’s just a Rocko’s Modern Life-style cover for something a little deeper. We’ll have to see next week, but I’m sure it’ll make for an interesting Hors D’oeuvres story either way.