Saints Row 4: Text Adventures Locations Guide
Get your text on with these 8 hidden adventures scattered around the virtual Steelport of Saints Row 4. These mini-games put the protagonist into an old-school text-based puzzle game, pitting the player against all sorts of challenges. There aren’t many of these, but if you’re looking to score 100% completion, check out the locations below.
Text Adventures Locations Guide
NOTE: Complete “The Pledge” for Matt Miller to unlock the Collectible Finder upgrade.
- Text Adventure #1: On the roof of the northernmost structure of the Nuke Plant, with the tower not so far from a Data Cluster and Stomp Cluster.
- Text Adventure #2: Look on a platform right near the water’s edge above the bridge leading east from Ashwood.
- Text Adventure #3: Follow the bridge east and look on an identical platform, a little more than halfway across, to find the second text adventure of this neighborhood.
- Text Adventure #4: Look on the stairs leading down to the water behind the casino to discover another adventure.
- Text Adventure #5: Find the central large bridge on the north side of Loren Square. Search the rooftops to the right of the street to find this text.
Wesley Cutter International
- Text Adventure #6: Jump across the street from the maintenance buildings on the eastern edge of the airport to find this audio log near a data cluster.
- Text Adventure #7: Start at the center of the neighborhood and travel south down the center road until it splits left and right. To the left, look in the backyards of the houses to find this text adventure. Only one more to go.
- Text Adventure #8: The last text adventure is on the bridge to the National Guard base island. Look on the southern bridge to find it.
More Saints Row 4 cheats, collectible locations, and guides.