Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Back by Popular Demand
- Head towards the current objective marker to reach the Broken Shillelagh and activate a cut scene, then move through the opening between the crates in front of you and take out the enemy ahead with your pistol.
- Turn right to continue picking off thugs, then use the nearby car as cover to take out the enemies beside and behind you.
- Climb the stairs in the corner ahead to stand at the top and score headshots on the enemies posted at the two corners of the catwalk in front of you, then make your way around it to stop at the next crate and fire over the railing to kill the thugs on the ground below.
- Vault over the railing to land on the ground floor and take out the nearby enemy with a melee attack, then climb the staircase in the corner to approach the indicated door at the top and immediately turn left to quickly shoot the thug that pops out of hiding.
- Move through the next two doorways to eliminate the enemies on the other side and continue fighting your way across the series of rooms ahead until you reach a jammed door to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move through the indicated pair of doors in the corner to suffer a hallucination and proceed forward to drop through the light in the floor.
- Continue moving forward to jump across the gaps in the floor and pass through the second door ahead to suddenly appear in a nightclub, then proceed to the back left corner of the room and exit via the staircase on the right.
- Descend the surrounding staircases to reach the red-lit dance floor below and approach Veteran Child with your taser equipped, then wait for the hostage to momentarily dip down and zap the enemy in the head to temporarily disable him.
- Once you’ve shocked Veteran Child, finish him off with your pistol and wait for his clones to start appearing.
- Equip the automatic rifle and keep a safe distance at all time from the clones that appear to pick them off with well-aimed headshots, then stay on the move while firing to continue clearing the area and collect a new weapon from the indicated box.
- Use your new weapon to clear out the Veteran Child duplicates from a safe distance and activate the next cut scene to complete this mission.