Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Boss Goes to Washington
- Return to the simulation to approach the current primary objective marker and arrive at the Broken Shillelagh to activate a cut scene, then pull your pistol to turn left and pick off the approaching enemies with headshots.
- Fire repeatedly into the mob of costumed thugs and use melee attacks to eliminate enemies that get too close, then finish clearing the area to quickly sprint up the staircase on the left and enter the first room at the top to collect the SMG from the indicated box.
- Roll away from the surrounding enemies to mow them down with the SMG and exit the room to sprint towards the bar directly across from you, then take out the thugs behind it with head shots and collect the shotgun in the corner.
- Turn around to approach the next group of enemies at close range and clear them out with the shotgun, then proceed towards the current objective marker to collect the rifle from the room ahead on the left and eliminate the nearby thugs to proceed through the door ahead.
- Open the next door in front of you to move around the balcony on the right and vault over the railings ahead in the direction of the objective marker below to activate a cut scene, then take out the nearby enemy with a melee attack and collect the RPG from the box beside you.
- Fire a rocket directly into the face of the soda can monster in front of you and sprint left to revive your fallen homie around the corner, then head back towards the right to launch another rocket at the enemy and proceed forward up the steps on the right to avoid the descending fists.
- Duck into the room on the right to avoid the monsters laser vision, then quickly sprint towards the far corner of the pool area below to collect the RPG ammo and turn around to fire multiple rockets upward into the enemy’s face until a cut scene is activated.
- Afterwards, fire rockets towards Paul’s face in the distance ahead and use your automatic rifle to mow down the can enemies that appear on the right.
- Back away while firing the automatic rifle to continue clearing out the oncoming waves of can enemies, then sprint back and forth across the rooftop to dodge the objects that Paul throws your way.
- Collect the indicated rockets when they appear to launch another assault against Paul and back away with the assault rifle to eliminate another onslaught of can enemies, then repeat the previous two steps to attack the monster for a third time and knock him off his feet.
- Enter the helicopter that lands on the rooftop to take control of it and ascend into the air to approach Paul’s fallen body from above, then circle around him while firing the machine gun to continue inflicting damage and retreat into the foreground when the monster gets back up.
- Push the helicopter forward to stay ahead of Paul until he falls flat on his face, then pelt the body with another round of machine gunfire from a safe distance and exit the aircraft when it lands to sprint towards the current objective marker.
- Enter the statue to take control of it and activate a cut scene, then approach Paul at close-range to hit him with combination strikes and block his follow-up counter-attacks.
- Score multiple hits in a row to knock Paul to the ground and stomp on his back until he’s back on his feet, then continue attacking the monster in this way until you can execute a finishing move and press the indicated button to complete this mission.