Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
King of Stilwater
- Return to the simulation to approach the current objective marker and arrive at the Broken Shillelagh to activate a cut scene, then move forward up the street in the direction of the next indicator and encounter the Vice Kings.
- Sprint towards the Vice Kings to eliminate them with combination melee strikes and continue up the sidewalk to take out the gunman with a running attack, then approach the indicated church to stop before the street in front of it and let the yellow pickup truck on the right pass by.
- Open fire on the driver and passenger-side doors of both vehicles to eliminate the exiting enemies, then back up to continue shooting the crowd of thugs ahead and enter the church to spot Tanya.
- Move through the corridor in the back right corner of the church to approach the next objective marker and examine the photos on the wall, then head down the opposite hall to reach another blue indicator and comment on the fast food.
- Pass through the two doorways on the right to approach another objective marker and encounter Ben, then use the red indicators that appear to locate the Vice Kings in the church one-by-one and take them out with headshots at close-range.
- Use the pews as cover to take out the thugs from a safe distance and stay on the move to avoid enemy gunfire, then finish clearing the church to exit the building through the indicated door and turn left to pick off the Vice Kings below.
- Descend the steps to take cover behind the wall on the right and open fire on the approaching Vice King vehicles to eliminate the enemies as they exit it, then turn left to continue fending off the invading forces and pick up Kinzie’s present when it appears.
- Turn back and forth towards both sides of cemetery to destroy the approaching vehicles with your missile launcher, then sprint around to front of the church to blow up the group of guards waiting near the corner and revive Ben on the porch to continue firing on the thugs below by targeting the nearby cars.
- Finish clearing the area and descend the steps to stand behind the stone wall below on the left, then turn around to locate next oncoming vehicle and target Big Tony in the gunner’s nest on top with your automatic rifle to open fire him.
- Keep the line of gunfire trained on Big Tony as he turns the next corner and wait for the vehicle to stop in front of the church, then back away into the road behind you and move left to continue shooting the enemy in the gun nest.
- Sprint forward to pass behind the vehicle and continue firing on Big Tony as you run by, then take cover at the opposite corner of the church to turn around and draw the enemy out of his current position.
- Continue shooting Big Tony to drain his health from a safe distance and stay low to remain protected until the enemy vehicle explodes, then head towards the next objective marker that appears to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, back away while firing your automatic weapon at the heads of the gang members in front of you and move left to temporarily take cover behind the nearby bus stop.
- Wait for Tanya to move in close to you and Ben, then sprint away from her in a wide circle so that she focuses her attention on your partner and sneak up from behind to start scoring multiple headshots.
- Continue unloading rounds into Tanya’s head until she disappears to activate a cut scene and complete this mission.