Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
…The Very Next Day
- Return to the ship to approach the current objective marker and activate a cut scene to start the Saints of Rage video game, then move forward up the street by taking out enemies with combo strikes and by jumping over obstacles.
- Pick up weapons wherever you can to strike multiple thugs at once, but other than that, try to isolate enemies so you can focus on eliminating with a single combo attack.
- After striking an enemy, you can move in close to execute grappling maneuvers that will eliminate them and possibly other thugs in the near vicinity.
- Try to stand back-to-back with your partner so that you can focus on one side of the screen and clear the area with more efficiency.
- Continue fighting your way forward to complete Stage 1 and use the same tactics listed above to proceed through Stage 2, then move past the electrified traps as soon as they disappear and enter the next available elevator to face off with Warren Williams.
- Let your partner rush in first to get the boss’ attention and sprint around behind him to start lashing out with combination strikes, then sprint away when you see this enemy wind up his bat and move back in as a team to attack from both sides again.
- Move up and down as well as back and forth to evade William’s bat, then continue hitting the enemy with combination strikes and a final grapple maneuver to defeat him.
- Fight your way across Stage 3 in the same way you did with the previous levels and enter the house at the end to activate a cut scene, then wait for Kinzie to restart the system and incite a boss battle with Jyunichi.
- Retreat in a upward path to dodge Jyunichi’s initial charging attack and immediately turn around to start hitting him with combination strikes, then continue attacking this enemy as a team from both sides until his health is completely drained.
- Wait for the boss to regenerate and land back on the ground, then continue attacking him as a team and jump around repeatedly to dodge Super Jyunichi when he flies up into the air.
- Continue double-teaming the boss until his health has been drained for a second time to activate a cut scene and take control of a mech suit, then head towards the current objective marker to reach the next ledge above and eliminate the surrounding enemies.
- Pass through the nearby door to navigate the next corridor and continue mowing down the guards that stand in your way, then smash down the locked door to enter the room on the other side and ascend onto the red-lit platform above that house a shattered glass cage.
- Descend onto the indicated ledge below to break through the door ahead and fight past another wave of enemies to reach the current objective marker, then smash your way into the next room and hover across the three long gaps on the right while shooting down hostile aircraft.
- Land on the next indicated platform to pass through the doorway beside you and fight your way forward to break into another corridor, then proceed to the current objective marker and explore the massive room until the Kill Everyone meter appears.
- Launch yourself into the air repeatedly to fire down on the groups of enemies with rockets and hover around behind the marauders to hit the weak spot on the back of their heads, then stay on the move by constantly jumping between levels and platforms in no particular order.
- Finish filling the Kill Everyone meter and approach the open doorway in the wall that’s currently protected by a group of shielded enemies, then smash through them to proceed towards the objective marker ahead and activate a cut scene to complete this mission.