Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Kinzie Gambit
- Head towards the current objective marker to reach Kinzie’s Warehouse and enter the building to activate a cut scene, then move through the next open doorway towards the right to stand on a metal platform and open fire on the enemies below with your rifle.
- Protect the staircase on the right to fend off the enemies until they stop coming, then descend to the ground below and collect the indicated rocket launcher in the corner.
- Turn around to enter the green-lit tunnel and fire the rocket launcher at the indicated tank in the distance to destroy it, then move back into the previous corner to refill on ammo and proceed forward to exit into the outside area ahead.
- Continue picking off the aliens in front of you to head forward through the alley and distract the next marauder so your teammates can eliminate it from behind, then bring down the enemy aircraft by scoring head hosts on the riders and turn right to destroy another tank with the rocket launcher.
- Move back into formation with the rest of the Saints to open fire on the enemies ahead as a team and wait for the next objective marker to appear before climbing the staircase on the right, then step onto the rooftop above to ascend another staircase in front of you and enter the indicated helicopter to take control of it.
- Ascend into the air to look down on the fleet of enemy tanks below and move in a wide circle to start clearing them out with missile strikes, then use the helicopter’s machine guns to fend off any approaching enemy aircraft and keep visual contact with the indicated Saints on the ground.
- Follow the car your teammates hop into by ascending further into the air and opening fire on the enemy vehicles in pursuit of them, then use rockets to take out the larger hostile groups and use the helicopter’s mating gun to shoot down any alien aircraft that fly within range.
- Use rockets to take out the enemies on the overpass before the car passes beneath them and continue protecting the vehicle by maintaing visual contact at all times, then move the helicopter from side-to-side to dodge incoming alien missiles and approach the next objective marker that appears below to destroy the indicated roadblock.
- Continue clearing the area around the car as it navigates the city streets and destroy the next roadblock ahead of it with a volley of rockets, then sprint away from the helicopter after it crashes to enter the elevator and descend into the building.
- Take control of the leftmost turret in front of you and zoom in on the area ahead to start picking off the enemies climbing around the pillars, then sweep the gun back and forth to defend Kinzie until she finishes hacking.
- Repeat the same method of clearing the area below with the turret to fill the Murder Meter and shoot down the metal panels with cat heads on them to trigger various traps, then keep the crosshairs trained on Genki’s head to take him out and continue eliminating the alien forces beneath you.
- Head left to enter the prize room and exit the building in a new vehicle while hanging out the window with a rocket launcher, then keep an on the map to anticipate approaching enemy vehicles and turn towards them to start opening fire.
- Aim for the vehicles whenever you can to trigger explosions and cause greater damage to the alien forces, then look towards the rear and front of the car more often than not to destroy enemies in pursuit or creating a roadblock.
- Continue protecting the car with the help of the rocket launcher until the next cut scene is activated, then approach Kinzie to start the battle and turn towards the entrance that’s being breached to aim your gun towards it.
- Target the aliens on the other side for headshots as soon as the doors open and cross the bridge ahead to descend the staircase on the left, then shoot the enemies below to reach the ground safely and turn around at the bottom to fend off any more approaching hostiles.
- Use the red indicator symbols to locate the enemies in the area and mow them down one-by-one with an automatic weapon, then ascend the next staircase to open the door on the right and head towards the blinding light in front of you.
- Turn around to enter the room across from you and continue towards the current objective marker to mow down the next enemy squad around the corner ahead, then proceed forward to fire down through the railing and take out the aliens below,
- Vault over the railing to quickly take out the alien holding Shaundi hostage and pick up the Zintek Force Shield off the ground, then approach the next objective marker to find the bombs and collect them.
- Head towards the next objective marker to reach the air lock and use the panel on the left to open the door, then move forward through the corridor on the other side to eliminate the aliens at the end and pick up the indicated alien gun in the corner.
- Approach the large door that’s opened behind you and use your new weapon to mow down the enemies on the other side, then proceed forward through it to follow the trail of objective markers and continue cutting down the hostiles with the alien gun.
- Move through the next available door on the left to plant a bomb at the indicated area ahead and climb the staircase in the corner to mow down the enemies at the top, then continue towards the current objective marker to plant the other explosive and sprint along the designated escape route via by following the trail of blue markers.
- Cross back through the air lock to grapple with the alien, then tap the indicated button to fend him off and activate a cut scene to complete this mission.