Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Girl Who Hates the ’50s
- Re-enter the simulation to head towards the current objective marker and arrive at Keith’s Rally to activate a cut scene, then sprint away to a safe distance to avoid the surrounding enemies while staying within the designated area and leap into the air to execute super stomps repeatedly.
- Each time you gain some distance from the mob, target the nearby portals to destroy them with an automatic weapon and fend off the surrounding enemies with fire blasts.
- Move through the next indicated doorway to encounter the marauder inside the building and super sprint in a circle around the robot to target the weak spot on the back of its head, then use the surrounding pillars as cover to eliminate the murderbots that are deployed and finish destroying the larger enemy using automatic gunfire combined with freeze blasts.
- Jump to the second floor above to continue clearing the area with the help of your buff ability and pick up a force shield before attacking the final guards, then weaken them with the help of fire blasts and the rocket launcher if you have it.
- Kill the final guards to approach the next objective marker and activate a cut scene, then sprint through the alley ahead to make the first available left turn and watch Keith fight Roddy Piper.
- Afterwards, take out the next portal that appears and the surrounding enemies by scoring repeated headshots.
- Enter the indicated building to pass through the door ahead and turn right to reach the stairwell around the corner, then eliminate the nearby enemy with a melee attack and climb the steps to exit at the top.
- Head towards the objective marker on the right to enter the control room and take cover below the windows facing the studio, then open fire on the enemies ahead to clear them out and continue forward across the television station to reach the next indicated door.
- Ascend the next stairwell to exit out onto the roof and pick up the sniper rifle ahead on the right to start shooting down the enemy CIDs above, then target the enemies on the ledges above to avoid taking damage and destroy the portals that appear in the same manner.
- Move in closer beneath the swarm of CIDs to finishing clearing them out and deactivate the force field, then climb the steps to reach the satellite above and take cover to eliminate the surrounding enemies.
- Approach the satellite to disable it by ripping out the circuitry and activate another cut scene, then head towards the next objective marker to meet CID and follow him across the city to find the hidden bunny symbol.
- Touch the symbol to activate a cut scene, then head towards the next objective marker to find Kinzie and stomp on her flowers.
- Commandeer the indicated truck to drive towards the next objective marker and locate Kinzie again, then chase after the police car by avoiding collisions to maintain a constant speed and smash into the side of the vehicle repeatedly to disable it.
- Drive over the cops that exit the police car and get out of the truck if necessary to defeat them with melee attacks as well, then approach Kinzie to see her disappear again and sprint towards the next objective marker to reach the staging area.
- Turn around from the stage to approach the intersection beneath the presidential banner and rewire the speaker on the corner ahead, then collect the indicated weapon and rewire another speaker in front of the drive-in restaurant.
- Jump out of the way of the oncoming Propaganda Truck so that it hits a wall or other immovable object and comes to a stop, then open fire on the vehicle with your new weapon to eventually destroy it and rewire the speaker on the opposite street corner to blow up two more trucks in this same manner.
- Rewire the final speaker to take out another three Propaganda Trucks by crashing them into obstacles and blowing them up with your alien weapon, then return to the rally to activate a cut scene and start a battle with Cyrus.
- Retreat by running backwards and opening fire on the police in pursuit of you, then target the red onscreen marker to start shooting Cyrus from a safe distance and stay on the move to avoid his counter attacks.
- Continue firing on Cyrus from a safe distance to drain his health and run backwards to effectively mow down any police officers that approach, then finish defeating this enemy and return to Kinzie’s location to complete the mission.