Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Leave It to the Saints
- Enter the kitchen on the ground floor to activate a cut scene and follow the on-screen prompts to eat breakfast, then exit the house and tap the indicated button repeatedly to grab the newspaper.
- Commandeer the indicated vehicle in front of you and drive towards the current blue objective marker to reach Main Street, then stop at the corner to exit the car and follow the policeman to stub your toe on the curb.
- Approach the nearby marker to take advantage of a photo-op and enter the diner to activate a cut scene, then hit the gas to break away from the surrounding crowd and continue driving in any direction to speak with Kinzie.
- Drive towards the next blue marker that appears to eject yourself from the vehicle and look down the adjacent streets to spot any on-coming police, then open fire on them with your pistol to eliminate the first group of officers and disable their cop car.
- Use the disabled cop car as cover to fend off the police that continue to arrive on the scene until the next objective marker appears, then commandeer a vehicle to drive towards this indicator and collect the rocket launcher that rises up from the park’s fountain.
- Fire the rocket launcher at the cop cars that pull up in front of you to destroy them and sprint forward out of the park, then turn around to run backwards and continue blowing up the police vehicles in pursuit.
- Continue launching rockets at the police and any other vehicles that come into your line of sight until the Mayhem Meter reaches 100,000, then look for the red objective marker to locate the Sheriff and fire rockets into the ground at his feet to inflict damage on this enemy.
- Keep a safe distance from the sheriff and keep an eye on the red objective marker each time he jumps into the air so you can position yourself across from him at long-range before he lands.
- Hit the Sheriff with a repeated volley of rockets until he is defeated to activate a cut scene and complete this mission.