Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Ghost in the Machine
- Head towards the current primary objective marker to reach the Old Crib Ruins and activate a cut scene, then travel to the indicated tower to eliminate the occupying Zin from a distance with headshots and freeze blasts.
- Once the area is clear, approach the current objective marker to steal the Bounce Gun and interact with the line of C.I.D.s behind it to acquire the one that doesn’t malfunction.
- Travel to the indicated rooftop in the distance to start the download process, then stay close to the C.I.D. and turn in a circle while looking towards the sky to spot the first of the oncoming alien hover-bikes.
- Knock the alien hover-bikes out of the sky by either hitting them with freeze blasts or zooming in with the laser rifle to score a headshot on the rider, then use primarily freeze blasts to eliminate the larger spacecrafts that appear next and continue fending them off to finish protecting the C.I.D.
- Sprint towards the next objective marker that appears to reach the Power Source and take cover behind the surrounding debris to eliminate the enemies in the area with the help of the bounce gun, then approach the indicated terminal to start the download process again and check the map for incoming alien threats.
- Keep the bounce gun pointed out into the alley where the alien police force continues to arrive, then open fire on them as they exit the cars or hit the vehicles with a freeze blast ahead of time to destroy it before they can respond.
- Turn around to face the other alleyway and defeat the second police wave that arrives, then alternate between defending both sides of the area and look towards the skies to take out the larger spacecraft hovering above with one of your freeze blasts.
- Protect the C.I.D. until the download time reaches 15:00, then land on the indicated rooftop above to locate another Power Source and use the bounce gun to clear the area quickly.
- Approach the indicated terminal to speed up the download again and travel to the next objective marker that appears to clear out another power source with your bounce gun, then activate the second terminal to accidentally overload CID and quickly return to the device’s location to hit it with a freeze blast before it’s too late.
- Use the bounce gun to open fire on the heavily-armored enemies that emerge from the portals in the alleyway and keep a safe distance at all times to avoid taking damage, then jump to one of the rooftop above when the Murderbots’ automatic laser rifles have become too focused on you and launch freeze blasts over the side of the building to continue fending them off.
- Continue transferring between the ground and the rooftops to stay on the move while eliminating the murderbots, then use freeze blasts to disable the spaceships in the air and the police vehicles that pull into the surrounding alleyways.
- Use the tactics listed above to protect CID from the invading alien forces until the timer runs out and a battle with another Warden is activated, then maintain a safe distance from this enemy to start hitting him with a variety of freeze blasts and rounds from your bounce gun.
- Keep a constant eye on the Warden each time he flies into the air and move in close to his predicted landing spot, then immediately hit him with a freeze blast and follow it up with multiple rounds from the bounce gun.
- Sprint sideways whenever you see the Warden’s red telekinetic beam to dodge the objects he’s about to throw in your direction, then continue using the previously described tactics to eventually put this enemy in a dazed state and press the indicated buttons to execute a finishing move.
- After teleporting to the training area, follow the on-screen prompts to eliminate the enemies and objects that appear by throwing them off the rooftop.
- Use telekinesis to destroy the orb that appears next and collect the data cluster inside, then sprint to a safe distance from the Warden and toss the surrounding vehicles at him to start inflicting damage.
- Move in a constant circle around the warden to wait for him to land or stand still momentarily to execute one of his attacks, then use telekinesis to toss a vehicle at this enemy and follow it up with a burst of gunfire.
- Use the tactics listed above to defeat the second warden and the current objective, then travel to the next indicated map marker to enter the training program and start the Mind Over Murder challenge.
- Read the instructions carefully to learn the rules and objective of the game, then use your telekinesis to toss people through the green rings, vehicles through the blue rings and cat heads through the pink ones.
- Remove the vehicle rings first by simply picking up a car from any one of the nearby streets. Remove the people rings second by knocking them out first with a blast of gunfire. Remove the cat head rings after the indicated objects have appeared from the previous rings you made disappear.
- Clear as many target areas as possible within the time limit to finish the Mind Over Murder challenge and complete this mission.