Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Re-enter the simulation to encounter another Warden and use automatic gunfire with freeze blasts to drain his health, then sprint to a safe distance each time the enemy leaps into the air or starts an attack.
- Drain the Warden’s health until he’s in a dazed state to defeat him by pressing the indicated buttons and acquire the Super Stomp ability, then use this new power to clear out the enemies in the training program and return to the simulation.
- Head towards the next primary objective marker that appears to arrive at the Super Power Fight Club and activate a cut scene, then stay on the platform to eliminate the first two enemies that approach with melee strikes and sprint down onto the bridge below to take out the other thugs with running grapple attacks.
- Jump to the surrounding platforms and ledges above to eliminate the thugs carrying guns with your super stomp ability, then stay on the move or drop to the ground to avoid the flaming thugs that toss objects at you and take them out with the help of freeze blasts.
- When the third wave appears, jump repeatedly to land within close-range of the red indicators and wear down the enemies combination melee strikes mixed with freeze blasts.
- Drain the health bars of the enemies in the third wave to execute finishing moves on them and finish the Fight Club challenge to complete this mission.