Section 8: Prejudice Gets a Release Date
Timegate Studios’ new shooter, Section 8: Prejudice, certainly caught our attention when we previewed it last week. We didn’t know the release date then, but we’re happy to say that we do now, and the wait will be a short one.
Timegate has announced that the shooter will hit XBox Live Arcade on April 20, with a PC release (Steam and Games for Windows Marketplace) following on May 4. There’s still no word on the exact date that Prejudice will hit PlayStation Network, but we do know it will be this summer.
It’ll set you back $15 (or 1200 MS Points), but that’s a pittance for the gameplay you’ll get in return. Here’s a list of features for Section 8: Prejudice:
- Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
- Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
- Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 32 players
- Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
- Offline bot support for all game modes
- Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
- Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
- Dedicated Servers for all platforms, robust Stats Portal and Clan Management tools
If you still don’t think it’s worth a look, you might want to check out our Section 8: Prejudice preview. You might change your mind.