Silent Hill: Downpour – Bird Cage Side Quest Guide
Not everything is evil (and wet) in Silent Hill: Downpour. Scattered through the deadly town are bright red birds that are oddly timeless, and hold a greater mystery related to the main protagonist. Find all five Bird Cages and releases the chirping creatures within to uncover a special cutscene and resolve yet another in the long line of side quests in this expansive Silent Hill title. Check out full details for finding each of the collectibles below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Birdman (5 points / Bronze): Complete the “Bird Cage” side quest.
Bird Cage Side Quest Guide
Starting Location: Hillside, in a yard north of the Police Station.
Best Starting Point: Just as you arrive in Silent Hill and explore Hillside.
- This quest is completed by finding and releasing five caged birds placed throughout Silent Hill. There’s one in each mapped area of the town you visit.
- Hillside: North of the Police Station, search in the back right corner across the street for a front yard. You should hear a bird tweeting. Free it from it’s cage to start the quest.
- Pearl Creek: South of the Bank in the center of Brite and Lansdale roads.
- Chastain Heights: The north side of Brite Street, before entering the Pleasant River area.
- Pleasant River: Near the barricade, on the southern end of Rice St.
- Port District: On the docks at the edge of the map.