Silent Hill: Downpour – Ribbons Side Quest Guide
People go missing in Silent Hill everyday, and it isn’t just because of the monsters lurking around every corner. Sometimes kids get lost in more mundane ways. Help resolve a haunting riddle by retracing the steps of a lost child using our quick and simple side quest guide. If you’re looking for more help with Silent Hill: Downpour, check out the full walkthrough, or find even more side quest guides through our links below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Long Walk, Short Pier (5 points / Bronze): Complete the “Ribbons” side quest.
Ribbons Side Quest Guide
Starting Location: Start by finding a Missing Children poster at the Lansdale / Cook intersection.
Best Starting Point: Just as you arrive in Pearl Creek.
- In Pearl Creek, find Lansdale Avenue and search the west side. You’ll find the missing persons’ poster on the side of a building. Read the poster and the side quest will officially start.
- You’ll need to do some travelling and pick up a few items. First, follow Lansdale north and cross Brite Street. Look at the intersection nearby for a yellow ribbon tied around a lamp post. Read the note and follow the instructions to continue.
- Basically, you need to travel to Pleasant River and walk along the docks north of the neighborhood homes. Run down the pier to find a key at the very edge.
- Return to downtown Chastain Heights and search for the apartment building on Lamon Street. Enter the apartment building and run up the stairs, using the key on the front door to get inside. From there, find the Master Bedroom and collect the item at the foot of the bed to complete your quest.