Silent Hill: Downpour – Silent Hill 4 Easter Egg
Silent Hill has a long and storied history, reaching back to the Playstation 1 console and covering three generations. While Silent Hill 4 isn’t the highest the series reached, it brought some claustrophobic thrills with an iconic setting locking your protagonist inside a haunted apartment that becomes progressively worse as the game goes on. Check out the apartment in it’s earliest stages hidden in Downpour, with instructions how to discover the secret locations, right below.
If you’re in need of more help, puzzle solutions, and a guide through the terrible town of Silent Hill, take a trip with our text and video walkthrough. For more extras related to Downpour, stop by the cheats page.
Silent Hill 4 Easter Egg
- The apartment from Silent Hill 4 can be discovered in Downpour, you’ll find it on Landsdale Avenue, during the Pearl Creek section of Silent Hill.
- Search for a set of bright windows with a ladder you can reach between Brite Street and Cook Street down an alleyway.
- Pull down the ladder with a nearby hook leaning against metal scaffolding. Climbing up top, enter the apartment through the left window.
- Inside, you can find a First Aid Kit and a Colt pistol.
- Silent Hill fanatics might note that Henry Townshend’s apartment isn’t actually in the town of Silent Hill — it’s in South Ashfield. Still, this is a cool Easter Egg and worth checking out.