Silent Hill: Downpour – Stolen Goods Side Quest Guide
The town of Silent Hill is a nasty place. As if the decrepit buildings and monsters weren’t enough, you’ve got crime to deal with too. Be a good neighbor and return stolen items to the residents of a pilfered apartment building, with a little help from the good samaritans at Game Front. Ignore the monsters for a few minutes, and nab yourself an easy achievement / trophy for your troubles.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Neighborhood Watch (5 points / Bronze): Completed the “Stolen Goods” Side Quest.
Stolen Goods Side Quest Guide [W/ James!]
Starting Location: The third floor of the Apartment Building.
Prerequisite: Find the apartment with a note, then interact with the bed to discover some hidden stolen items. That will begin the side quest.
Best Starting Point: Before entering the Centennial Building, you’ll move through an apartment building. Start here.
- Read the note on the door to the right and open it. Turn left through the bathroom. Walk into the bedroom and pull the the bed frame away from the wall. Reach down and take the stolen items from the bin.
- Leave this room and enter the apartment across the hall. Here you will drop off the locket on the coffee table and put the watch on the hand in the next room.
- Leave this room and go downstairs to the second floor. Here you will go into an apartment that has a child’s bedroom in it. You will know it is correct when you see the baby’s mobile light spinning. Drop off the money holder on the nightstand with coins on it.
- Go to the bottom floor and turn right down the hallway. Enter the first door on the left and go to the nightstand in this room. You will know you are in the correct room if it sounds like a warzone.
- You can place the items in any order and you will get the achievement / trophy when you place the last item.