Silent Hill: Downpour – The Bank Side Quest Guide
Even the dead need someplace safe to keep their stuff. Sadly, Silent Hill still has problems with bank robbers. Become a bandit and resolve this side quest by defeating five separate gangs of nasty enemies. It won’t be easy, but you’ll have plenty of ammo and a few weapons to stop the silent alarm. Grab some free First Aid Kits, a trophy or achievement, and inch that much closer to 100% completion. Check out the guide below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Silent Alarm (5 points / Bronze): Complete “The Bank” side quest.
The Bank Side Quest Guide
Starting Location: Pearl Creek Bank at the intersection of Lansdale and Brite.
Best Starting Point: After completing the Monastery.
- Inside the bank, you’ll find plenty of weapons and tools. Grab what you can before entering the vault. This side quest is all about surviving multiple waves of enemies.
- Inside the vault, open a security box and an alarm will ring. Return to the lobby to fight a few enemies. After each wave, run back to the vault to collect items from an open safety deposit box.
- First Wave: One Screamer. The safety deposit box will reward you with a First Aid Kit.
- Second Wave: Two Screamers. The safety deposit box will reward you with pistol bullets.
- Third Wave: One Screamer and one Brawler. The safety deposit box will reward you with a Colt pistol.
- Fourth Wave: Two Brawlers. The safety deposit box will reward you with pistol bullets.
- Fifth Wave: One Screamer, one Brawler, and one Stabber. The safety deposit box will reward you with three First Aid Kits.
- After the last wave, the quest will complete.